Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Minor Update

So after spending WAY too much money and several days of changing responses I've got two working computers, so of, not really. The desktop is too old to do anything else more to. In fact the new plan is to wipe it clean and try to sell it, because apparently it's only good for surfing the internet now. We've got a working laptop but Hubby keeps needing it which means I haven't really used it since it came back into our house working again.

Which means we're getting closer to resolving our technical issues but not entirely there.

I'm still reading and loving all the other blogs out there that inspired me to try one of my own. And while it's fun to read what everyone is saying and up to it makes me feel less motivated for my own. I'm still not entirely sure what this blog will be/is all about. Without a concrete direction I'm floundering (forgetting technically issues preventing me from posting lately). And if I don't know what I want how am I to expect anyone out there on the interwebs to want to visit (let alone come back again)!? These are all my stupid first world struggles right now. I'll try to work through it and just wing it and get back to trying when things settle back out with the laptop.

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving. The holiday season is officially upon us. From me (and my family) to you and your family: Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment