Monday, December 31, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like ... a blog

So I can't say I get the technical side of blogging yet. Despite my best hopes (dreams) no one magically reached out to me and explained what was going on, what I was doing wrong, and what I'm actually supposed to be doing. That said I am kind of handy able to do the basics with PhotoShop so at least I can attempt to work on making this thing look pretty. And you know, like a real blog. Since I got my hands on our laptop today I made it happen. So if you're reading this, let me know what you think of the updates. Actually most of the updates are pictures. So if you have something negative to say about how I look keep it to yourself. Now if you think I'm pretty, or this is the prettiest blog you've ever seen, or something else amazing then feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment