Wednesday, December 12, 2012

boots update

My Mom is amazing. Okay that's out of the way. 

I told her I was thinking about a pair of BP Nordstrom boots she rushed out to the store (even with pre-Thanksgiving shopping mess) at one of the busiest malls in the entire state of Florida just to get them for me. And then took pictures of them on her own feet to double check I was still interested. Anyway, the sad news is that as pretty as they were my calves are simply too big. They zipped, barely (I did totally hold my breath and hope that somehow that'd mean I wouldn't zip my actual leg) and certainly not with enough room to tuck any pants into them. And isn't that 80% the point of owning boots!?! So those were a no go, I'm just not sure what pair to try next. Oh and looking at the measurements of the three boots on my boots hit list the Steve Madden and Nine West are two small for me! The Aerosoles are too tall, shortie here can't wear boots that are meant to be over the knee for regular sized people!

Boot body count: 2 tried on, 5 no goes

No comments:

Post a Comment