Friday, December 21, 2012

high five for friday

There's no place like home. That's kind of how it feels being back to blogging and participating in h54f again.  Here's been my week this week...

Buzzed from gifting. So I mentioned this but I was a bit buzzed from the thrill of buying and gifting things to people I care about.
Pointless Meetings. Not exactly something I'm happy about, I was mandated to attend a work meeting where I was told to be at 45 minutes early, when my boss didn't show up until 5 minutes after it was supposed to start, and where I was told I wasn't supposed to say anything but just be there. But I got flex time from that so my weekend's come early today!
Laser Hair Removal. I just bought myself a discounted package to have my underarm hairs lasered off. That's right, in several months after 5 more treatments I will never have to shave my armpits again!!!! (I was entirely too excited for this first appointment to start this. Still entirely too excited for all my future appointments for this too!)
Back to blogging, hopefully. The home computer situation hasn't really been worked out yet. But I've missed blogging (even if I haven't found my direction and haven't figured out my technical difficulties in formatting this thing). So I'm sneaking time at my work computer to try to get back into blogging.
We're alive/The end of the world didn't happen. So yeah, that didn't happen. Glad to still be around!

Because I'm in a giving mood (more like because I just saw this and wanted to share it with others in the hope that you'll laugh like I did), here's a little something:
 Source: via someecards via someone's facebook



linked up to Lauren/frommygreydeskblog's High Five For Friday
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHAHAH that facebook convo is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been researching laser hair removal so you'll have to let me know how it goes! I'm too much of a chicken!

    www.exploringallavenues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete