Monday, December 17, 2012

gifting thrill


Saturday I shopped until I dropped. Seriously. I was wearing cute yet comfortable clothes/shoes and I was dead on my feet by the time I got home. I was out all day shopping for the hubby. Like a spoiled 7 year old he presented me a long list of gift ideas. 

I'd had car troubles last week so I hadn't been able to start shopping off his list yet. Saturday I told him I loved him but Santa's elf needed to get down to business and from 10 AM until 7:30 PM were did our own things. 

Let me tell you Hubby is one lucky man. The things I didn't gift him, my parents decided to. He's getting just about everything on his list. Seriously. I'm trying to think of things he didn't tell me about to add underneath the tree! I just can't help myself, I want to make him happy. I love this season, passing it forward to those you care about (and those you don't know if you partake in a random act of kindness). There's that special type of happiness you get out of it. 

Tonight I've got to handle all the (good) ladies in my office this year. Sadly several would deserve the proverbial lump of coal but the others were good and will get something sweet for their kindness. 

Have any of you caught the gifting happiness bug?

No comments:

Post a Comment