Thursday, December 20, 2012

it's the end of the world as we know it....

So the world is going to end tomorrow, well that's what some people are saying.



Credit: via google images via wnd.com
 "Stormy Smith here with your weather. It'll be rainy and cool this week, then we'll all die and the earth will burn up Friday. No need to predict what the weather will be like Saturday since no one will be around!"


Credit: Via google images via this tumblr 
 Queen and the apocalypse, makes you laugh and cry all at once. 

Why it's okay if the world ends tomorrow
- I'll have ended my last day having happy hour with Hubby and his friends. Laughter and yummy bar food appetizers. That's okay by me.
- I didn't have to wait until I was using my walker with tennis balls on it walking down the hallway of my nursing home to find my husband. (I totally was afraid of that scenario as a child.)
- I did my nails last night so I'll have pretty, well manicured finger nails. 
- Tonight I'll go to bed snuggled with my cutie pie angel face puppy, Zoe, and my amazing Hubby. I'll sleep well, even if I'm woken up by fire and brimstone coming to announce the world is ending.
- I won't have to worry about being a "fattie" and loosing weight anymore. (We'll all be our ideal weights in heaven, right?!)


credit: via someecards.com
Sad but true, why I'd not survive the apocalypse.

Disclaimer: I do not believe the world will actually be ending. This is all supposed to be in good fun, not meant to actually scare or worry anyone. Kind of like the whole Y2K thing, or you know any of the gazillion times people have proclaimed the rapture was going to come. 


No lie to combat all the question NASA's been asked about end of the world issues they've created an FAQ page on all of them! Go visit NASA's website if you need real science based reasons why there's no need to really freak out.

 

Linking up (for the first time) to It's Okay Thursdays at A Complete Waste of Makeup

 

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! That would totally be my problem too...the app is only worth it if it's free (:

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete