Tuesday, November 27, 2012

technical difficulties

Seriously, I know that sounds so lame, but that's the best way to describe what's currently going on. 

Point A. Any time I try to insert a picture (either myself or using code/tag/whatever from another website) my formatting goes wonky and I cannot fix it no matter how hard I try. 

Pint B. Our home computers are broken. My laptop is 8 years old, so technically is runs but about as fast as a snail and loading two tabs on the internet is more than it's capable of. Hubby's laptop (all of 2 years old) no longer recognizes the internet. As in it says "No there's no internet to connect to" even when an ethernet cord is plugged directly into it! And our desktop, sturdy old boy he is, is spazing out and won't let you open the internet or any other program after you've passed the approximately 15 minute mark from when you last turned it off/on. 

Points A and B cause me difficulty (at best) to blog. (This may or may not have been written on my work computer...) 

So I haven't forgotten about you, interwebs. If I somehow I actually accidentally managed to lure anyone into being interested in my blog this includes you, you aren't forgotten! I'm working on fixing things (aka trying to see if we can pull savings to buy a new computer or how much it'd cost to fix one of the three) and I'll be back as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment