Friday, November 9, 2012

these boots were made for walking

This was originally just about boots but I decided to change it to "Friday Faves".

Part 1. My current craving: boots! Anyway, here are a few pairs that are making me most especially want to take them home and make them mine:


Baking Sota Boots by Aersoles @ Macy's, picture via thestylecure
Watermelon Tall Boots by Nine West @ Macy's, picture via Macy's.com


Inspirre Tall Boots by Steven by Steve Madden @ Macy's, image via Macy's.co
 What do you think of these beauties? Love them? Hate them? Have an even better suggestion? (Know of a crazy sale or deal that'd get me any these for el cheapo?)

Part 2. This song/performance. I cannot get enough of it!

Bruno Mars "Locked Out of Heaven" performed on SNL

No comments:

Post a Comment