Friday, November 2, 2012

high five for friday


Happy Birthday Mom. Tuesday was my Mom's birthday. Happy birthday to the best Mom EVER! (I told her as much, several times)
c25k. I may be starting this. The jury is out whether I'm officially admitting this (depending on it I stick with it or not) I will say that if I were to be starting this I may be about as out of shape as a person can be because the Week 1 Day 1 program may or may not have been too hard for me to complete as is.
Zoe's Halloween Outfit. And this isn't even one of her costumes! This is just one of the most cutest doggie outfits ever that's just perfect for and this holiday!
Friends that are funny. Response from my friend from Japan about what she wants to do with my parents (and me) when she visits over Thanksgiving. She's hysterical. Sadly to hide the identity of the innocent most of her humor is lost in what I can share.
Voting. I'd jokingly say vote early and vote often. But seriously, vote. Take advantage of early voting if you want or make it out to the polls on November 6th. Either way, make your voice count and go out and vote!





linked up to Lauren/frommygreydeskblog's High Five For Friday
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment