Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"oh-my-gosh-I-have-to-have"

I'm always on the lookout for something amazing. Something new that I didn't know I needed until I found out about it and then I have to have. (How have I lived my life so long without this!?!) I know that falls under frivolous spending but sometimes, every once in a while, these items are things that really do make a difference in your life. (And even if they don't it was fun while the adventure lasted) Today's case in point:

My beautiful ring holder from esty seller dgordon.
I'm not sure how I found this item but the second I saw it I knew I had to have it. It took me a few months but I finally treated myself to one (when they ran a sale) and I love it. I can't imagine life without it, without it sitting so pretty on my bedside table.

Previous "oh-my-gosh-I-have-to-have" items:

I discovered BirchBox through TheSmallThingsBlog. It seemed amazing and with not so gentle suggesting hubby gifted me a year's subscription for the holidays last year. I've have mixed results with my boxes but it's been so much fun! 


Petunia Earrings in Silver by etsy seller ElisabethAshlie

From the etsy shop of the ladies behind TheSmallThingsBlog and MyGreyDesk. These are probably one of their most popular items and for good reason. I'm actually wearing my own pair of these beauties right now. I saw them advertised on Kate's blog and tried for weeks to buy a pair, but they kept selling out. It was total victory and joy when I was able to buy a pair of my own and I just love wearing them!

I did say I'm always on the lookout for more of these fun splurges. (I didn't say I necessarily have the funds to buy them.) Anyway, anyone have anything to suggestion?


No comments:

Post a Comment