Friday, August 24, 2012

high five for friday

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's Friday again! This was another difficult week for me, I've been sick for the past 7 days and trying to recover and get back to normal life. 

high five for friday!



1. Zoe. She's always been wonderful but there's almost nothing better than when you're not feeling well and your pet becomes extra kind, extra cuddly, extra exactly what you need. 
2. Klenex tissues with lotion. My nose thanks you. I don't know what I'd do without you, trusty friend!
3 & 4. ModCloth's Conference to Cocktails Wedge & Dapper Darling Flat in Cherry. I decided I had to have the wedges and purchased the flats to get me free shipping. This is the first time I've ordered anything from ModCloth, I'm excited but apprehensive!
5. Smile Away. Randomly I saw this one day on a bathroom stall. I immediately fished for my phone and took a picture. This week I've needed a lot of optimism and I found this picture in my phone, made me smile each time I saw it!


* I'm trying a new styling for these high five for fridays. What do you think? Is this cuter? Worse? Better?

7 comments:

  1. Love the collage style. How do you DO that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a free program called gimp to make that collage. But when I'm at home I use Photoshop. Gimp is really similar to Photoshop (and free!) but since I've used it only twice I'm not really sure how to use it. It's pure luck this came out at all!

      Delete
    2. More importantly, thank you for providing the first comment EVER for my blog!!!

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are too cute! I have never order from ModCloth either but I might have to give it a try after seeing those!

    Have a great weekend!

    Colleen
    Daybydaydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes came and were beautiful, but damaged. Long story short I've dealt with their customer service twice and it's maybe the best customer service I've ever had in my entire life. From that alone I'd recomend ModCloth to others!

      Thanks for reading my blog and amazingly commenting!

      Delete
  3. love those pink shoes!

    Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete