Friday, August 3, 2012

high five for friday

Since I've created this thing I figured I may as well participate in some of my favorite things other bloggers do. Kate from The Small Things Blog and her Sister Lauren of From My Grey Desk Blog hold a High Five For Friday series. I thought that's a great thing to be a part of, so here's my first entry into it as well.

1. Monday was my husband's birthday!
And his requested birthday meal: meatloaf! Doesn't get much more traditional American food than that! I think it came out pretty good!

2. The Olympics! 
I accidentally recorded all of the Olympics instead of just the opening ceremony. My husband has been obsessed with watching it all now! (I'm enjoying it also, unexpectedly, with lots of fast forwarding the boring parts.)

3. Tervis tumblers
I've been really into my 24 oz. tumbler. It's come to work with me everyday the past 2 weeks! I just need to find a straw that fits this (regular ones are just too short).

4. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant® 
I purchased this bad boy through Birchbox after trying a sample in a box earlier this year. I'm really loving this, it's very gentle even to my sensitive skin and exfoliates, leaving your skin super smooth feeling!

5. it's friday!
The week is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment