Friday, August 10, 2012

high five for friday

Another week (almost) over! You know what that means: high five for friday! This has been a long and odd week for me. I even  had to take a half a sick day in the middle of everything. I'm feeling better now thanks for asking!  

Looking back at the week it seems like sugar had a large part in helping me get through. So while that's totally not healthy and not the norm for me I'm not going to knock whatever worked. I can complain that I'm now craving sugar. (More SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!)

1.There is a correct way to hang toilet paper!
I saw this floating around on Facebook this week. I 100% agree with this. And so do my friends (yes I even had this discussion with a friend this week: this is totally the right way to do it). So if you want to be my friend make sure you're doing it right!

2. Marshmallows!
If you open a bag you CANNOT just eat one (or even just a few). Opening a bag is a death sentence for all of the yummy treats inside, because the bag will be completely gone within a few hours or days. Which totally happened this week ... so yummy!!!
3. Sugar/Panera's
Left over from a work meeting I had to snag this. So incredibly yummy. Maybe not completely worth the 400+ calories but still worth most of them (calories that is)!

4. Dry Shampoo
I feel like I've had a week long bad hair day. This is how my counter has looked this past week, since I had to get creative to get around so many bad (bad!!) hair days. (These are the only dry shampoos I've ever tried so I'm not sure about them as a whole, these have been helpful albeit with mixed results.)
5. Hi Russia?!
According to Blogger, since starting I've had 28 page views (I think a few may have been from me looking at my own site though). It says 10 are from Russia (and 1 from Germany) and are directed from a StumbleUpon link. I'm pretty sure it's spam to begin with (it looks like a page of false advertising, not in fact anything real or interesting) and probably just people looking to find a weak spot to exploit a situation and cause damage/make money. But, thanks! You've (sort of?) seen my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment