Friday, August 17, 2012

high five for friday

This has been the week that just keeps going.  So I've had a lot of work related events this past week but not a whole lot of fun personal stuff. So this week's high five for friday may be a little weak, sorry!

1. David Lebowitz and his amazing recipes
For a work meeting I made baked goods to thank our members for attending. I made these (along with some cookies) and they were a hit! My lemon bars didn't look this pretty but they sure tasted great!

2. Hulu's "Little Mosque"
Available to watch on Hulu, titled "Little Mosque" for US audiences
I've been loving this show on Hulu. I know it doesn't sound like much and if you do watch it you'll say it's totally corny. It's all of that, but it's also so cute! It reminds me of the classic comedy shows back in the day. I wasn't too sure about it at first but the more I watched the more it grew on me. Now I'm taking my lunch breaks at my desk to watch an episode during the day!

3, 4, &5 . IT'S FRIDAY!
I've run out of other noteworthy parts to this past week. Like I said, it's been a long week! That calls for great weight being placed on the amazing fact that it's friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment