Friday, August 31, 2012

high five for friday

What a crazy week! This high five for friday is a bit random, as Hubby pointed out when he saw it, but it was my week!



1.  Isaac. I spent most of the weekend and a good part of the beginning of the week stalking what he was going to do. And trying not to freak out, even when I knew it wasn't going to hit us directly! And then trying not to be a little sad when nothing really happened, all that hoopla for nothing, not time off work!
2. Discovering a new restaurant. Hubby and I finally tried a new restaurant in town (we'd heard it was good but never went) and were very happy! So happy with the food that in the span of 48 hours we ate two meals there. Yummy!
3. Good fortune! So at said restaurant I got this fortune in my cookie, so awesome! Especially since my Mom is going to come visit soon and she's totally said she'd buy me some new clothes if I wanted!
4. Good friends. This week was a long and hard one. And I had to lean on the people that really matter in my life to help me get through it, they were really amazing. But this Calvin and Hobbes cartoon says it how it is, the good ones are really hard to come by. So I hold onto the ones that matter!
5.Long Holiday Weekend! I will not see the office again until Tuesday, that deserves major celebration! {Graphic via 915 blog} 

1 comment:

  1. love discovering a great restaurant!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete