Friday, February 22, 2013

high five for friday


source: via google images from here


one. Said first set of flowers from last week are still very much alive! I meant to pick them up this weekend from my office but I never got a chance to. And thank goodness I didn't because they've sat on my desk this entire week as well. Looking and smelling pretty and continuing to make me happy!
two. I made two new recipes this week. Despite being lazy and not feeling like it, I did. I was tired afterwards but I still did it! (And one recipe did require me taking an egg from a neighbor, there's no way I was making an entire grocery store trip for ONE egg!)
three. I ordered this. I'm still trying to loose weight/be healthy and I'm hoping this will help. (It'll also help a lot with baking) I'm not sure I wonder if I'll be as over the moon with this when I actually receive it as I feel now waiting for it to arrive.
four. Work is still crazy but I'm going to take it in strides. My boss wants me to attend a supervisor training course. I'm not a supervisor but that's got to be a step in the right direction, you know that she feels I could be and this would help me. Now my Executive Director will probably nix it because of the cost but whatev.
five. This wasn't a terrible week. At least not compared to the past few. That's certainly something to celebrate!


linked up to Lauren/frommygreydeskblog's High Five For Friday
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing a kitchen scale too, I just don't know that I'd use it enough. Let me know how yours goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vix, I am so in love with my kitchen scale. it makes all the difference for me. I left it on the stove when the oven was on, and it melted, but still works! anyways,
    have a great weekend!
    new follower,
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete