Friday, February 15, 2013

high five for friday

So, I'm alive. Surprised? Nothing fun to share so I've been quiet, sorry!



1. Flowers. My parents are on a cruise, which is good for them but a bummer for me since I talk to my Mom (via phone and/or lots of emails) every day. But being the amazing person she is my Mom had flowers delivered to me Monday! The card read: Happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fried. I love you! -Mom  Seriously, Best Mom Ever!
2. More flowers. That night I had to work a late work meeting. Hubby was doing Boy's Night with friends. I came home after my meeting and Hubby came in with flowers for me! Boys Night was actually all the boys together making flower arrangements for their girls! (Somewhere held this event, they didn't do this all on their own.) They only had lilies (which I'm allergic to) but boy did Hubby do a good job arranging them. He kept reminding me that the girl leading the "class" complimented him on what a good job he did. 
3. Flowers everywhere! So I have had fresh flowers all week, one set at my desk and one set in my kitchen at home! (Kitchen flowers are far enough away from whatever I'm doing in the house to look pretty but not kill me and my sinuses.) I never get flowers so two sets in one week is insane. I am so happy over this!
4. Crazy weather. The beginning of this week it was warm, highs in the seventies and higher I was wearing my summer work outfits and sandals. Today it's cold, as in frost on my house, on my yard, and on my car. Hubby had to get up early to defrost our vehicles. That's some crazy weather!
5. Valentine's Day. Hubby was supposed to be on call at work so we had nothing planned a co-worker offered to switch on call weeks so Hubby was free. Last minute and budget friendly we did an amazing lunch date at this fabulous place in town and then did romantic movies and snuggling all day. Great V Day, seriously!

Linked up with Lauren for H54F!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment