Friday, February 1, 2013

high five for friday


A recent dogshaming gem submitted this week.

1. Hubby fixed the dryer. It only took 2 weeks and having to order a part online and the dryer sitting in pieces the whole time. But the part worked and it's all fixed! It's so nice to be able to wash and dry my clothes again!
2. This. My ex-boss sent this to me. I can't say it makes a rough day go away but it helps! I needed this several times this week.  
3. DogShaming. I am in love with this website. Hubby has banned me from even mentioning this site. Seriously, read it, it's the best! 
4. Laser Hair Removal. As of this week I'm two sessions into getting my underarms/armpits lasered to a hair free beautiful state. (Sadly my timing of it means I won't be done until August, not exactly "before" summer starts, oh well.) I love the nurse tech that does my sessions, it's like a chat session with a friend and I just so happen to get beauty treatments as well. 
5. It's Friday! I made it to Friday, that's a huge deal!

At first I couldn't come up with five things to celebrate from this past week. But then I got to thinking and came up with enough. Some may be a stretch but I'm claiming them. Oh and by the way, Happy February!


Linked up to Lauren at From My Grey Desk's High Five For Friday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that dogshaming website is to cute. haha i'm pretty sure i'll be skimming through it all day.

    happy friday! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete