Wednesday, May 22, 2013

walking off the edge

I am not a leap first and look second kind of girl. I'm the girl that stands 100 feet from the edge, looks around, looks to see all the paths I could take (even if I think I want to leap off, not like I actually would), considers all my options, and then carefully makes a decision. 

So this whole Miami move, it's killing me. As much as it was a "no brainer" decision it's a big leap and it's a larger leap than I've taken in a while, actually maybe ever. My plans for this whole move and re-start are vague at best. That's mostly because we can't plan. We don't know what it'll be like and we won't know until we're living it. 

Source: pinterest via unknown

So here I am, about to leap walk over the edge of this cliff, hoping for the best and willing to just jump.

Source: pinterest via unknown

The next few days (and weeks) are going to be ... crazy. I'll share the highlights once it's all said and done. Until then, be safe and happy and seriously send good thoughts my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment