Wednesday, May 8, 2013

happy ocho de mayo!

Yeah so it's a few days after Cinco de Mayo. I totally didn't celebrate, as much as being a fun drunk seems to be for everyone else, I'm just not that girl. It was kind of a chores day. I did laundry. I bathed Zoe. I did 80% of a hair cut on Zoe (see previous posts about hair cuts for Zoe, it's a frustrating and long drawn out process). Then I worked a party a friend threw for her Mom, so it would go well and she wouldn't have to worry. (But I worked my butt off.) Then I came home, exhausted, and tried to relax. But I remembered I had to try to get in Cinco de Mayo shots of Zoe wearing her hat. Dear lord, when we packed things up with Hubby's move I made him let me keep it. I knew exactly where it was, despite the rest of my house being a mess mid packing/move right now. 

It didn't work out well, she was already "traumatized" from the bath and hair cut earlier in the day. She flipped out whenever I put the hat on her. And this is the girl that never liked it before but just sat there and dealt with it every other year, knowing it'd be over soon. Anyway, this was the disastrous photshoot. Enjoy (even if it's a few days late)!

Really, we're really going this?!?





Is it over yet?

Happy freaking cinco de mayo. The END, I'm done. Put the phone down!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I want a yorkie!!!!!! My family has a shih-poo, so I feel like I'm cheating on her a bit by saying this .. but I mean the more the merrier right? The littler hat on your yorkie is so cute ! hehe adorable photos. And for the record, I didn't celebrate either! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha she is soooo mad at you! But come on, that is ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete