Friday, October 26, 2012

high five for friday

Happy Friday ladies and germs! Another interesting week almost over. Here's some fun stuff over the last few days. 

1. Stylin' Pumpkins. This is how Hubby decided was the best way to transport our pumpkins from the patch to our house. Yeah, that's how we roll!




2.  I don't give a hoot. Okay, actually I do. I worked hard on carving my pumpkin. You can't really tell in this poor picture, it's the owl in the pretty picture. This was the best my phone could capture, I know pathetic. I took better pictures with my real camera but can't find the cord to upload them. So enjoy this for now.
really bad iPhone photo

via HP, wonderful free pumpkin carving templates!
3. Glove being oven mitt. That's right, use one. And use the right sized one. So used a full size one and not a mini one, that way you won't burn the back of your hand on the oven. Ochie!
via google images
4. Best TV ever! Hubby and I love Ducky Dynasty. Realized it came back on, love!
via google images
5 a. Si (Part 1). This seriously came out of his mouth on one episode. Priceless!
via memegenerator.net
5 b. Si (Part 2). Hubby and I were CRACKING UP when this took place. Si decided the hired hand couldn't work the ho right, he was going to. Of course when asked when the last time he worked one was he seriously say "Community Project" and THEN "[in] Vietnam" like that was a legit response!
 
Si's response to "When was the last time you used [a back ho]?"
via memegenerator.net

How was your week?




linked up to Lauren/frommygreydeskblog's High Five For Friday
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hahah love those buckled in pumpkins!

    Hope you have a relaxing weekend! stop by thechiffondiary.com & say hello!

    ReplyDelete