Thursday, October 4, 2012

breast cancer awareness

On a serious note October is breast cancer awareness month. It seems as if every woman (and man) can tell a personal story about someone who has been or is being impacted by breast cancer. It also happens that it's an issue that's extremely personal to me and my family. My great grandmother, both of my grandmothers, and my aunt have all had breast cancer. Several were diagnosed at very early ages. Only two of those four survived their diagnosis.

This is something that affects everyone. So in case you're living under a rock and had no idea about what October means to this cause or had no idea how invasive this is I wanted to support the cause by writing about it on my blog.


Spread awareness. Support efforts to find a cure. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment