Friday, October 19, 2012

high five for friday

Hello ladies and germs! (That's something straight out of my Mom's playbook of favorite sayings. It's lame but catchy!) It's finally Friday! How's your week been? As always, mine was a bit eventful.

via my favorite nursery, Native Nurseries
  1. Gardening. I decided to garden. EXCEPT I didn't have the money and had the poor timing of doing this in the fall to actually do much that add curb appeal. Instead I went for function. Hello garlic and rosemary and kale! I hope to eat you soon!


2. Gallery Wall. Eventually we'll agree on an arrangement and hang them up. For now it's like this, taking up most of our living room...
3. Pain. I know how is that a good thing? It's because my out of shape self started working out again. So yes I'm in pain and it's pathetic but hopefully it's a start to something good!
4. Happy Birthday Dad! Nuff' said!

While I totally wish these were mine they're not. It's via google images.
 5. Pumpkins! Our new neighbors (we're trying to become a part of the krew) are doing pumpkins this weekend. Yes they're doing it because they have young kids but I'm totally joining in on the fun! 

linked up to Lauren/frommygreydeskblog's High Five For Friday
 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. im working on a gallery wall for the nursery and the floor in there looks very similar to your living room :) #h54f

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on a frame wall too! However, i'm still picking/refinishing all the frames step. One day there will be things in them and they will get put on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gallery wall !
    Come on my blog and say hi ! I have a great giveaway going on !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete