Monday, September 10, 2012

intial necklace


So I'm a little bit obsessed with elephants, only if they have their trunks up and look cute. I grew up being told that an elephant with it's trunk up is good luck. And I'm always okay with anything that will help me in the good luck department. My friends know this and gift me with elephants of all shapes, sizes, colors, and materials. I've run out of room for them, seriously! I've got an elephant lamp on my office desk, an antique (well old'ish and from my family) bronze elephant on my work desk also, an elephant bag that I carry my lunches into work, elephant ornaments, an elephant plant holder, you get the point. The latest craze is initials/monograms. Every TV show I turn on and watch seems to have a female character with a subtle and simple, yet stunning initial necklace on. I WANT this! But I've had a hard time finding one in white gold or white material that looks appealing (and that won't break/crack/somehow die in three seconds or less), forget about pricing. So I'm on the lookout for one, because eventually I will have one around my neck!

And look what I stumbled upon!

by etsy seller cocowagner


Some other pretty (but way out of my bank account level priced) necklaces

by etsy seller GaudyBaubles 



by maxandchloe


Danielle Stevens Jewelry from couturecandy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment