Friday, September 7, 2012

high five for friday



1. I heart Costco samples. The end. :)
2. Mustache! While leaving the parking lot of a great restaurant I looked ahead and saw this in front of me. I had to take a picture and share this.
3. Craigslist. Well it's great, but this is specifically about their rentals section. 
4. Pinterest. Again, another of my loves but this time I'm calling out my love of their home decor section. I've been looking on that for lots of inspiration. Why? See #4...
5. One tired pup. I'll save the story for another post but look at this cutie pie fast asleep. We had an adventure, that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. i've always gotten nervous about using craigslist...but everyone i know that uses it loves it! :)

    happy friday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete