Friday, September 21, 2012

high five for friday

So my Mom came and went. It was fabulous! It was so amazing that it felt like a vacation, and I was home! So it's really sad to see her gone. And hard to get back to reality. Oh and did I mention my reality now officially involves moving (and packing)!?! And throw in a really early morning workshop one day, a huge work event over two other days, and hubby being on call all this week. So while I've been doing a lot there's not a whole lot to share for this week's high five for friday. (And very little packing having been done.)

I'll leave you with some good stuff, which apparently is almost all about stores/corporations. Does that make my life pathetic? 



1. Trader Joe's. It was officially announced that they'll be coming to our little town some time next year. I am so excited it's not even funny. (And I've never lived somewhere where they've had a location. My time there has only been when I'm on vacation. And forced hubby/family/friends to take me there.) I'm already thinking of the things I can buy from this amazing place and they haven't even broken ground!



2. My new clothes (still). So I've only worn two pieces my Mom got me. And I totally love them. I not only feel like a million bucks wearing them but it makes me think of my Mom too!

 3. Home Decor Love. Home Goods is opening a store this Sunday in my town. I am SO excited. Did I mention I'm moving. That's right: beloved home store + I'm moving and need new stuff = love. I'm a little afraid how my adventures there will go over the next few days. Do I buy something now? Or can I have the will power to wait until we've officially moved? 

  
4. Publix Bakery's Apple Pie. Hubby went to the store to get food for dinner. And he came back with that, and an apple crumb pie. So good. We so didn't need it but I'm not going to lie, it's been a highlight of my day to have this as dessert!

via Anne Taintor
5. (Not) Packing. So I know I need to. I really do know I need to. But I hate packing/moving and I've found about every excuse not to most of this week. Some have been more valid/legit than others. But even when I'm actually motivated (it happens) I get so easily distracted, this happens all the time. I'll go get this from the other room and then do that. I get into the other room and totally space. So then I go on my way to something else, more likely than not not packing related.


2 comments:

  1. I love the Loft! They have so much cute stuff lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these!

    Have a great week ahead! Now following you!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete