Monday, April 8, 2013

seriously, I'm not dead

There's nothing worse (there totally is, but you know what I mean) then when you find this great blog and then all of a sudden it stops. This awesome blog that you really enjoyed and then there's no new posts, no explanation  just ... the end. I highly doubt anyone feels that way about this but all the same I'm not dead and this isn't the end of what's a star. 

There's something huge going on for me personally. It's really great and while no I'm not pregnant it's about as huge of a life changing thing as that. The issue is I can't share it. It's a big part of my life and my days right now. But because of it I'm not craft, not shopping, not really trying new recipes and not doing anything else fun or interesting to share (that I can share). So I've been unable to come up with "good" posts (forget H54F posts) without being able to share such huge parts of me and my life. 

The good news is that there is an end to this. In a few weeks the truth can be revealed. But for now I've got to keep it a secret. So I'm not sure if I'll post much until the "veil is lifted". That said, once I (am able to) post regularly semi-regularly in my regular fashion there will be huge changes. Huge amazing crazy things to share and explore and it may just take this little blog in a whole new direction. 

So like I said I'm seriously not dead and I probably won't be posting for a while. But when I can, I plan on it, and hopefully someone will be around to stop by then and enjoy my musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment