Friday, April 26, 2013

high five for friday

I'd say this week definitely deserves a high five! Well my actual week wasn't fabulous but this past week is the first week that my big news has been out in the open. It is so nice for everyone in my life to know what's happening and about to happen. I'm officially down to three weeks and a few days until d-day of when the move begins.

I'm incredibly overwhelmed with the amount of stuff to be done before I leave. Hubby is an amazing packer and mover and I'll certainly be needing his help. But I can't have him pack up our entire house in a day when he flies up. So while I've been panicking and freaking out about what I have to do I in fact have not actually packed anything. 

Anyway, TGIF people! 
source: via Pinterest via wherethesidewalkbegins


Source: pinterest


Source: pinterest via come wag along

linking up to Lauren/frommygreydeskblog's High Five For Friday
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment