Friday, January 18, 2013

high five for friday

Hey there peeps! (Sorry that was cheesy but I couldn't help myself. Sometimes you just get an urge to be cheesy and you have to go for it.) Why am I so happy that I'm being cheesy? I'm on vacation!!!

This week started off bad and it seemed like it was going to continue but I was able to "take back" this week and make it better!



1. Friends. One of our new neighbors who we're now good friends had a birthday. We had fun celebrating with her, even though it was just dinner out at a Mexican restaurant and a bonfire to relax afterwards. Happy birthday L! 
2. No Work Today. I took a vacation day. I'll be in the lovely town of Crystal River. I'll be a tourist instead of a resident for once!
3. Disney World. Hubby has a tournament and instead of being bored watching I threw caution to the wind and I'm taking myself to Disney for the day!
4. Bomas. It's a restaurant at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. It just so happens to be Hubby's favorite and I just so happen to be awesome enough that I made reservations for us to go while we're in Orlando for the day.
5. 96 hours. In the next 96 hours I'll be on a mini vacation. I have no work Monday! I've got 4 days off of work and a mini vacation planned. I'm floating on happiness right now!

Sources: 2. google images via cabins.com/3. (1)google images via foxnews & (2) SASOCF /4. google images via aklresort

I'd link up to Lauren/frommygreydeskblog's High Five For Friday but I'm away from the interwebs, let's pretend I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment